Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Still homeless

Well as you can tell I'm still homeless. The house we applied for fell through. The landlord pulled it off the market and rented it to someone he knew instead. We were totally gutted. So back on the house hunt again. We applied for another house yesterday. Craig is going to view it tomorrow while I'm at work but we've peeked in through the windows and it looks really nice from what we can see. It's not where I would choose to live but it's getting to the point where I really don't care anymore as long as I get a house! One where I can do whatever I please in, at whatever ridiculous time I want to do it.

Still no sign of a job for DH, though he has an interview on Friday. I've been doing lots of over time at work so I leave at half 7am and get home 7pm. :( And the social decided that we are only entitled to £1.12 a week in the way of support. Great stuff! Obviously the government thinks we can live on my rubbish wage quite comfortably. Guess I can't grumble really - at least I have a roof over my head and I'm being fed every day.

That's my grumble for today over with, now I'm getting off the PC cos my mum really needs it.

No comments: