Sunday, October 08, 2006

Another finish!!

I finished my Lottie & Lulu Dolly this weekend. Yay! 2 down, 8 to go. I don't usually do small things like this so it's been a nice change. I've actually enjoyed having something small to put in my handbag for bus journeys.
I also did some backstitching on my Seaside Boy. I would've got more done but I fell asleep. I must've been tired because I don't normally nap during the day! You can't see very clearly but I did around his hat, face and shirt.
I've decided I'm gonna kit up and start my project for my Secret Stitcher tonight so I can take it into work with me. I'm working 10 hours or more every day this week so I'll be entitled to lots of breaks. Well, 3 breaks. I may as well make use of them and get some stitching done. I'm not gonna be getting much done otherwise. I don't want to take my Feathers & Friends into work as it's quite big so I'll carry on working on that at home. Oh, and I need to find a pattern to stitch a square for a RAK. Lots to do and now I've got a job not enough time to do it all LOL!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a cute finish and your Seaside Boys is looking good. Keep up the good work.

Meari said...

Congrats on your finish, Azzie.

Barb said...

Both those pieces are so adorable!