Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A bit of enabling...

I'm a member of an online cross stitch group on Yahoo! called  ILCS ( I Love Cross Stitch) and another member who is new to the group and new to cross stitching posted her first finish this week on her blog Knit Together In Love. I'm sure she won't mind me linking to her blog : ) Well, it looks great for a first timer and I like it so much I'm thinking when I'm rich I'll buy the chart and do it myself!  Normally I wouldn't go for anything religious but this is great and so true. It reminds me of the importance of prayer but makes me smile as well. Thanks for enabling me to expand my wishlist Dianna!


2 comments:

Hishandmaid said...

You are very welcome Dear! And I'd be happy to pass my copy of the chart to you. Just let me know. :)

Angharad said...

Aww thanks! I'll trade you some stash for it if you want? x