Saturday, July 26, 2008

Counting down the days

I finally have internet so I can keep up a bit more now. Well, I'll try anyhow. Can't imagine I'll be spending a huge amount of time on here once the baby is born. We're counting down the days now 'til 18th August when baby's due. We finally have everything ready. She has so much stuff it's unreal! She's been spoilt rotten by us and everyone really. Both sets of grandparents have bought big items for us and lots more besides. I haven't been as bad as what I thought I would be. After a while the novelty of being able to buy cute baby stuff wore off lol! I'm a bit more selective and practical now when I have the urge to buy stuff. I've just started my maternity leave and I'm enjoying it so far. I've been able to rest up a bit and I've had jobs to do each day to keep me going. I have a list of things I want to get done before baby arrives so I'm working towards them bit by bit. Anyway thought I'd share some pics of the nursery so far and me!


No comments: