Monday, July 30, 2007

Weekly update

Well still no pics I'm afraid. Not much to take pics of though. I've been working on my gift for my SS. It's going really well so far. I've put quite a few hours into it over the weekend cos I started to panic thinking I wouldn't get it done on time. I've done about half of it so far though. I'm also on my 4th poppy coaster so I'll have finished them soon hopefully. That's about it really.

Oh, except that I found a LNS well, more like a DNS! (D for distant)It's in Cardiff so I have to get the train and then a bus or walk. All together without waiting it takes about an hour and half to get there. It's quite good, sells a lot of stuff but they're not as friendly as my old LNS and the place is quite cluttered so it's hard to find what you want.

No comments: