Thursday, September 21, 2006

Stitching frenzy

I've got quite a bit of stitching done this week for a change. I did some more on Moonlight Bay and gave it it's own folder in my photos. I also did pretty much all of the dark skirt I could within the hoop on Feathers & Friends. Though I did frog a little bit cos I wasn't concentrating properly. I still haven't bought bobbins so haven't finished that yet. I will by Monday!! I did buy a very cool chart though. MONOPOLY!! Loads of people on the group have been chatting about it and so I finally had a look at it this week and thought it was pretty cool and so did Craig so we went mad and got it on Ebay. It came to $20 ish in the end. Bargain!! All I need now is an American Monopoly set so we can use it as a game board when I've finished it!

No comments: