Friday, September 22, 2006

50 Project Challenge

I've just being reading my friend Meari's blog ( Hi Meari! ) and found this - the 50 Project Challenge. So hey I thought how cool and am jumping right in with her. I've not got that much stash though so I'm just doing a 10 project challenge. The purpose of the challenge is to reduce the amount of patterns I haven't stitched and stash not used.

The Rules:

  1. Have fun reducing my stash.
  2. There is no time limit.
  3. Thou shall not purchase any new patterns until 10 projects have been stitched. Pattern size does not matter.
  4. Exemptions - the goal of this challenge is to reduce stash so too many exemptions will sabotage these efforts. These are my exemptions: gifts, gift cards, trades, exchanges, RAKs, patterns bought with gift money and supplies for projects stitched during challenge.
  5. Freebies count as part of your total and you can aquire them at any point.
  6. The offical start date of this challenge was Sept 1, 2006

I'm not really bad at buying more stash than what I can stitch because I don't have the money at the moment. I do though have a ridiculous amount of projects started and not finished. Hopefully this challenge will solve that! I guess I better get stitching...

2 comments:

HasturTorres said...

Good luck with your challenge. Thank you for sharing with me that it has spread to other bulletin boards.

Meari said...

Remember.... No more stash buying!! I'll be watching you. ;)