I've just being reading my friend Meari's blog ( Hi Meari! ) and found this - the 50 Project Challenge. So hey I thought how cool and am jumping right in with her. I've not got that much stash though so I'm just doing a 10 project challenge. The purpose of the challenge is to reduce the amount of patterns I haven't stitched and stash not used.
- Have fun reducing my stash.
- There is no time limit.
- Thou shall not purchase any new patterns until 10 projects have been stitched. Pattern size does not matter.
- Exemptions - the goal of this challenge is to reduce stash so too many exemptions will sabotage these efforts. These are my exemptions: gifts, gift cards, trades, exchanges, RAKs, patterns bought with gift money and supplies for projects stitched during challenge.
- Freebies count as part of your total and you can aquire them at any point.
- The offical start date of this challenge was
Sept 1, 2006
I'm not really bad at buying more stash than what I can stitch because I don't have the money at the moment. I do though have a ridiculous amount of projects started and not finished. Hopefully this challenge will solve that! I guess I better get stitching...