Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Latest gossip

I got round to scanning a load of my charts and uploading them to my photos so I can trade them. I've still got loads and loads left to do though. At least when that's done all my charts will be sorted out.

I spent ages yesterday looking for a chart book I have and still can't find it. So annoying! Haydn (a cousin) will have his 1st Christmas this year and although I don't really do seasonal stuff, I thought it would be cute to make a stocking for him. Now I know for a fact I bought a chart book of stocking patterns. I guess I'll have to think of something else instead.

One good thing came out of it. I went on sewandso.co.uk to see how much stocking kits would be and found some gorgeous old Victorian style ones by Just Nan. I won't use them myself but one of them would make the perfect pressie for a friend of mine! Good excuse for stitching something I like but won't keep lol! Now I just need to save up some money to get it.

I also found another addition to the Bothy Threads Cut Thru series. It's Noah's Ark and it's right whimsical and crazy. I love these but I'm not sure I'll ever stitch them. I wouldn't know where or what to do with them. Who knows though I may be tempted... Here's a pic anyway.

Anyway that's all the goss for now. I'm off to Wardle for work tomorrow so no stitching and no internet 'til Sunday :( Can't wait to get a proper job! Think of all the time I'd have to cross stitch in my own home....ah bliss!!!

No comments: