Monday, April 06, 2009

I'm back...

Having a baby certainly does change your life LOL! I didn't realise how long it had been since I last updated my blogs. Well, I have managed to do quite a bit of stitching despite everything.
From my last post I did a bit more on the Baby Boy Sunshine Line but that's been sidelined for now. That's complicated so I won't go there. I've completed half of the Flower Fairy and I'm trying to really get into it but I've been sidelined by a few other projects. I finished Secrets and had it framed along with Daisy Chains so now they can go up in Seren's new bedroom.
I've also finished and framed a birth sampler for my friend's daughter Niamh. I've just finished a name plate for my friend's 3 year old son Finley. He loves dinosaurs so I stitched up his name in a dinosaur alphabet. It's quite cute. I've done a bit of stitching on some old UFO's too.
At the moment I really need to finish the Flower Fairy. I also have some other projects lined up. My friend is due in 2 weeks and I've already got a birth sampler planned for her baby Rosie. I want to do name plates for Finley's 2 sisters. I also need to do another birth sampler for my cousin's new baby Francesca. Think I'm going to do Brooke's Books 'Got an Angel in my Pocket'. And my friend's sister has just found out she's pregnant too so that'll be another birth sampler later in the year. I like to do them and it's always nice to find different ones for everybody.
That's about it. Unfortunately I don't have pics. Well, I do but they're on my mobile phone and I can't get them on my PC cos the software I need to do it won't run on my computer. I never thought I'd have a mobile that was actually better than my computer!
Happy stitching all! :)

No comments: