Thursday, January 04, 2007

Stitching goodies!

This week I got two parcels in the post. The first was from my Secret Stitcher who is Nancy 'Cricket Tucket'! I was so spoilt! THANK YOU very much Nancy!! She sent me loads of stuff. Here's some pics:


I got a large piece of khaki coloured 28ct evenweave, a set of DMC Light Effects threads in the prettiest of colours, a Dimensions Gold Collection kit 'Teatime Welcome' which is also really pretty! (I want to start it already!) I also got two hand towels that I can stitch on, some DMC and Six Strand Sweet threads, a chart for a poppy wreath and coasters which I love and a little hanging ornie and card. The ornie says 'I'd rather be in my garden' which would be quite true if I had a garden.


I'm so spoilt and I love it all! I also got RAKed by Terri Ann with this kit 'Honey-Do List' Thank you! It's the first RAK I've received.

1 comment:

Meari said...

Lovely stash packages you got, Azzie. Enjoy!